Monday 5 January 2015

Most Influential Blog Post of 2014: Why I Will Be Boycotting the 2014 Sydney Biennale

As there seems to be a convention of reflection and round ups of blog posts for the year past, I will do the same for my own blog The Daily Fugue.
The most consequential post on this blog in 2014, was my blog post:
Why I Will Be Boycotting the 2014 Sydney Biennale.

http://ruthskilbeck.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/why-i-will-be-boycotting-2014-sydney.html 

Readers of this blog will know that this article and the Boycott had serious consequences in the real art world, and the best of these was that the Boycott was successful.

You can read the passage of events on my blog, and what happened to yours truly in Australia for reporting on such an action.

All the best for the new year.

Ruth Skilbeck


No comments: